Are you a self-published author? Finding the finest book cover creator software to design covers for your books can be demanding and costly at times. BookCoverly software is here to help!
When it comes to designing a book cover, a lot of people have a hard time getting it right. Some people are unsure where to go for the best book cover creator software to create their eBook covers.
I’d like to inform you that it is now possible to create very attractive book covers. This is done without the use of Photoshop, without the headache, and without the need to engage professionals.
What is BookCoverly Software?
BookCoverly is an e-book and print book cover maker that makes it simple for self-publishers to create professional-looking book and e-book covers that are ready to go. It is the ideal solution for all your book cover design needs, as it was created and developed by a professional, award-winning graphic designer with all the tools you’ll need to produce a magnificent, fully formatted cover design.
Freestanding software – Simply save the file to your computer or laptop and begin creating. Create an endless number of attractive books covers from the comfort of your own home. There is no requirement for an internet connection to design!
BookCoverly is for the clever indie author who demands a captivating, high-quality cover design — as well as complete control over the design.
What is so fascinating about BookCoverly?
You will like using this software because of the features listed below, which make it the greatest cover creator software on the market today:
- Covers for Paperbacks: Create a print cover in any size and design, formatted for any printer.
- Jackets for books: Make it whichever size you like, then add flaps for a hard cover.
- eBooks: You can start with a blank canvas or convert a full cover.
- Audiobook covers
- Album covers
- CD or DVD cases
How do you benefit from BookCoverly Software?
- Compatible with both Mac and Windows
- Download in a flash, plug in, and go
- Create stunning print covers.
- Make stunning ebook covers.
- Begin with a blank canvas and a template.
- Get an International standard book barcode generator built-in
- You can export to PDF, TIF, PNG, and JPG and Import in these formats.
- Create with a resolution of 300 or 600 pixels per inch (dpi).
- Customize the cover specifications in Inches, centimeters, and points
The amazing advantages of BookCoverly:
- Affordability. Other design desktop software can cost hundreds or thousands of dollars, and many of them demand monthly or annual subscriptions. BookCoverly Standard is a one-time fee of less than $100 for unlimited design.
- Versatility. BookCoverly not only makes ebook covers, but also paperback and book jacket covers.
- Templates: Every template in our ever-expanding gallery was created by a professional designer specifically for BookCoverly.
- BookCoverly includes all of the tools you’ll need to design covers for books, ebooks, audiobooks, textbooks, and even DVD or CD cases.